Monday, February 7, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

This is my first time linking, woohoo! If there is a recipe you are interested in, let me know in comments and I will either email it or post it here. 


Monday
Breakfast:  Nutella Crepes (I substituted half the flour with whole wheat and filled the crepes with nutella and sliced bananas) Super Yummy!!
Lunch:  warm overs (my hubby doesn't like the term leftover)
Dinner:  Chile Colorado (if you want the recipe tell me in comments and I will email it to you), white rice and beans
Tuesday
Breakfast:  egg cheese burrito
Lunch:  school
Dinner:  Crockpot bbq Chicken, mashed potatoes, salad
Wednesday
Breakfast:  oatmeal w/mini bagel
Lunch:  Chicken noodle soup crackers and laughing cow
Dinner: spinach lasagna w/salad
Thursday
Breakfast:  Blender pancakes
Lunch:  school
Dinner:  caldo de pollo c/arroz (chicken soup w/rice) guacamole and salsa
Friday
Breakfast: eggs w/nopales (cactus leaves) and beans
Lunch:  ham and veggie wraps, grapes & banana cream pie
Dinner: Spanish Moroccan Fish (i omit the garbanzo beans) brown rice & salad
Saturday & Sunday
We will have out of town guests, still not sure what we will be doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment