Thursday, February 10, 2011

Inspection

Have you ever decided to clean your house as if it were about to go through a military type inspection? I did, today. I cleaned carpets, scrubbed counters, organized drawers, cleaned out cabinets, and washed anything that wasn't moving. Crazy?? Maybe a little, but just every once in a while. I don't usually get all OCD, just a little.  I guess it was also due to the boys being home all last week and the beginning of this week. I love having them here. They are a blast and we had tons of fun during snow days. But, once they go back to school I feel a need to clean everything. It kinda helps get me back on schedule. I need to remember to take pics. I forget I have a blog now. That reminds me, since part of the reason I started this blog was to document what is going on in our lives. I am going to try to do a weekly round up on Saturdays. Hopefully with pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment