Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I am planning easy meals this week since I will be busy packing. We plan on moving at the beginning of next week so I also need to use what I have in the freezer and refrigerator. I am so sad to be missing the meat sales in my area this week. I usually take advantage to stock up on our protein but with the move I risk having it all spoil. Not much of a money saver if I have to toss it all out. Right?


Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Breakfast
Breakfast
Breakfast
Breakfast
Breakfast
Breakfast
Breakfast
out of town
out of town
woke up late
egg beater1pt mushroom spinach 0 pt cheese 2pt vista tortilla 2pt
blender pancakes 3pt w/fruit smoothies 0 pt
buttermilk waffles w/fruit
egg beater 1pt and cheese 2pt tortilla 2 pt w/fruit smoothie



points 5
points 3

points 5
Lunch
Lunch
Lunch
Lunch
Lunch
Lunch
Lunch
out of town
out of town
grilled chkn thigh 7pt rice w/veggies 3
turkey 2pts and cheese2pt  sandwich thins 3pts
leftover chicken w/salad
ww shrimp marinera
late breakfast/early dinner


points 10
points 7

pts 5

Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
out of town
out of town
pork chops spinach w/cheese and rice w/veggies
grilled chicken 3pts w/ buttered spaghetti w/veggies and salad
grilled fish packets w/rice and salad
fake chile rellenos w/rice peas and carrots
teriyaki burgers
points
points 8
points
points
points
points
points
Dessert
Dessert
Dessert
Dessert
Dessert
Dessert
Dessert


frozen vanilla yogurt w/berries

cheesecake pie




points 2pts





No comments:

Post a Comment